View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #22
Sid_Vicious
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emet74 View Post
LOL.

Fed likes some classical music as well, though I don't think opera. But he's had Beethoven and Chopin pieces on his i-pod. And last year he went with his mom to a Beethoven violin concert in Rotterdam for her b-day. OK, it was a b-day outing for her but doubt they would have gone if he hated that kinda stuff.

Anyway, that said, of course Djoko is more intellectual than Fed and Nadal - I thought that was common knowledge? That's obvious from his interviews, the types of movies he sees etc.

Nadal at least does read some books though; Fed isn't a book-reader at all and when he talks about movies it's usually James Bond kinda stuff. "Good Will Hunting" is about as "arty" as he goes to my knowledge anyway.
Emm, It is not common knowledge and I agree with Jeffery that it is really judgmental to consider someone less intelligent because of their tastes in movies or music.

Anyways, for the sake of argument, Djokovic said that his favorite movie was "Slumdog Millionaire" (ATP interview), he thinks Gangnam Style (and the stupid dance) is awesome, shares David Guetta songs on his twitter page, makes penis jokes, and thinks punching people in the balls is funny...Yes, he is the archetypical intellectual.

Last edited by Sid_Vicious : 01-12-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Sid_Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote