View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:50 AM   #68
carlosoki
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW Staff View Post
carolosoki,

I wouldn't compare the scores of the two reviews. Those are two completely different sets of playtesters so it's not going to be an apples to apples comparison. Personally, though I found loads of topspin with the 105S, the lack of maneuverability for me limited its spin potential. I'm sure someone who can more effectively swing it could produce more spin than I could. The point is, though, even though I had difficulties maintaining my usual swing speed due to the higher swingweight, I was able to create more spin than usual.

Tiffani, TW
Thank you very much.

I want to take 99s or 105s. Level 4,5 5,0. Flat Groundstrokes. Very Very agressive. Im looking something very easy to generate spin in clay court because my flat play is not so effective in clay than in hard court.

Power in clay (in my level) is not such important because flat winners are not so agressive than in hard court. Im thinking that the steam spin could help my game, but I dont know if better 105s or 99s.