Originally Posted by BoingTennis
If the machine is new, it's probably just the circuit breaker being tripped. Check for a small black switch under the machine.
If the machine is old, it could be a bad battery. The LCD panel would give you "Battery Depleted" message. My battery is approx two years old and the machine would stop after only 2 hours now.
The machine is new. That was only the third time that I used it since it was shipped to me. I'll take a look at the bottom of the machine tomorrow. Thanks for the tip