View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #28
neil1b
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasailing View Post
So would you say this is one of the first 18x20 that has more power and spin than typical 18x20 while giving you more of a 16x19 lively string bed feel? I tried out both the Youtek Prestige MP and Pro and found them underpowered though control was great and have pretty much associated 18x20 with great control but lacks that additional pop and ease of spin.
Those two sticks are very string Dependant. To answer your question,yes this is hands down the best 18x20 I have hit with. Granted I have not experimented with any other string or tension yet, which could get better or worse. I string racquets myself and knowing my game,think I dialed the string tension/spec to my liking and game.

The string bed isn't 16x19 like, its unique. It does not have the loose feeling that the 16x19 can feel like, but it does have the plush forgiving sweet spot of an open pattern racquet.

Try this stick period. Its worth the demo. It has great spin and pop with the control of the tight pattern. This is,for me,the shangra-la of what I was looking for.

Funny, my local store said head is already backordered on these.