View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #11
ccmtennis
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork_screw View Post
Hmmm... who cares about dunlop. The racquet this year felt the same like last year. And next year will be like this year. Dunlop, Yonex, Prince never get anyone excited. Wilson, Babolat and Head are always making the next release at least interesting to demo if not have as keepers. The other companies should take notes on how to get our attention. And I'm not talking about gecko skin, or shark fins, or ******** crap like that. But something that actually works, like the 99s, that has everyone's attention and I feel later productions of that stick are going to be used by pros if they can just get the balance, weight and feel right. Dunlop should just go back to making tires.

I wholeheartedly believe in business evolution. If you can't keep up with the changes and be innovative in the current year and not relapse like it's 1990, maybe you shouldn't be around anymore.

Wow you are clearl clueless about the new lines with yonex and dunlop. I was never a fan of either but I would not write them off unless you have tried them. The new lines are definitely better and have actually decent Q.C compared to the others
ccmtennis is offline   Reply With Quote