hollywood9826
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
LOL- Tebow more playoff wins in Denver than Manning
Thats one way to look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringertom View Post
Gotta love the retirement angle if the Falcons/Ravens (birds of prey angle too...LOL) is the SB matchup...one of two first-ballot HOFers walks off into the sunset. Right now, I'd guess it's the least likely...most likely is the American history matchup...49ers/Patriots.
As long as I dont have to see the SuperBaugh I T-shirt I will be happy. AlthoughI cant imagine it not being 49ers vs Pats. Asking Flacco to play two back to games like that will be tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLBwell View Post
Since Manning won enough regular season games to get a bye, I'd say they are even.
Thats the other way. They lost in the same round, at least Payton had his team with a chance to win that second game until the secondary let him down. Gimmie Payton over Tebow anyday. Although Tebow should get a chance to play somewhere. Hes proven he can win games, there are not a ton of those guys out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeD View Post
Even.
They paid Manning at least 15 mil more per the one year.
X's and O's can influence winning or losing, but it doesn't tell the whole story. Atlanta really needed to win that one, or the franchise gives up hope.
Watch out for Seattle and Denver next year.

Seattle should be very good probably battle San Fran for NFC west home field. Unless Stl and Arizona improve alot.

Denver will be there again as well. Weak division means playoffs again easy.