View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #47631
JRstriker12
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to JRstriker12

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsveryinterestin View Post
Wow, impressive jrs! Still havent travelled with our baby yet....maybe march! Wont compare to your tribulations though! I want to go to a concert next month but struggling with finding a sitter. Basically i dont trust anybody witu my lottle baby! But i guess one day by necessity or my need to go drinking will outweigh my distrust of the human species!
Yeah, it's never easy to pick a sitter and you always second guess. Family is always best (Grand mother/father) but family isn't always there daily.

Twins did well on the flight, we got many comments about how well behaved our kids were. Felt bad for one parent who got told that they would be taken off the flight if their 2 year old didn't get under control - stuff of nightmares.

Also learned that even if an airplane has 3 seats in a row, you can't have 5 people (3 kids, two adults) in that row because they only have 4 masks for air. Made for an interesting flight.