View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #85
tennis_pro
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBlaze View Post
Wait, do you actually like Tomic? If you don't mind me asking, why? His game? Surely not because of his personality
Quote:
Originally Posted by veroniquem View Post
Tomic has a very distinctive style, both game and personality. One of the young guys will have to break through eventually. I fancy Tomic to possibly be the one rather than overrated Dimitrov at this point.
Here's the translation:

"I want Tomic to beat Federer and since he's more capable of doing so than Brands I want Tomic to win today. Btw, if possible, I would also want Federer to lose to Davydenko today a match I will obviously watch until Davydenko gets broken (which is like 7 minutes total)

I hate Federer with all my heart and because Dimitrov plays like him I hate him too. I don't care about Tomic or at least wouldn't care about him if he was in a different section of the draw.

Obviously I had to mention Dimitrov as the one who WON'T break it to the top while ignoring the likes of Raonic and Janowicz at the same time which proves how biased I am"

Last edited by tennis_pro : 01-16-2013 at 07:42 PM.
tennis_pro is offline   Reply With Quote