View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
limitup
Professional

Default Anyone play in Temecula, CA?

I know this probably isn't the right forum for this, but I'm desperate and haven't been able to get any responses in the other forums. I figured I'd try one last time here since this section is one of the busier sub-forums ...

Anyway I'm relocating to the Murrieta/Temecula area of CA soon, and I'm trying to find out what the tennis scene is like out there. I read an article from 2011 titled "Lack of courts frustrates Temecula tennis players" and I'm wondering if it's still the same situation. On the other hand, I haven't been able to find any tennis players in Temecula here or on a few other sites so I don't know why there would be a lack of courts lol

Anyway, if ANYONE out there lives in Murrieta or Temecula or even knows someone who does, and can shed some light on what the tennis scene is like, please reply back or shoot me a PM.

I'm a solid 4.0 player, working towards 4.5 and hopefully beyond, and I'm starting to get a little worried that I'm going to have to travel 45-60 mins to Riverside or San Diego once I move to find any serious competition.
limitup is offline   Reply With Quote