View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #7593
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC View Post
Oh get off it, you would have been over the moon had he chose Chelsea. I would be too.
Nah, i've said numerous times in here that I didn't want Guardiola. A quick search back I found these two posts from the last 6 months..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
...Personally I hope Guardiola does say no, I don't think it's a good fit. Mourinho is apparently leaving Madrid after this season, his daughter is starting uni in London, he still has a home there, the relationship with Abramovich is better than it's ever been. Ferguson and Mourinho are the best two managers out there for my money, obviously only one of those is possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
Mourinho and Guardiola are the best two managers available, but I don't really want Guardiola. Abramovich and Mourinho's personal relationship is great, i'm not too sure how they would get on working together again though!
Alot of people have mentioned it would of been risky appointing Guardiola, managing Barcelona is a special case, any other club is a totally different animal. Maybe he'll be great at it, maybe he won't. Another gamble on a manager wasn't the right move, we've been in limbo pretty much since Mourinho left, with the exception of Ancelotti's first season. Another failure with a manager and it will be another year going nowhere.

This summer is pretty much the last chance to get it right I feel, Guardiola wasn't right for it, he knew it too.
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote