View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #9
Amir
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeman10 View Post
Do you like running track? Also, I know what the investment in time is for tennis in college, I am unsure about the time required in track, maybe it is the same in terms of practice. Tennis is a long haul sport, meaning it takes a long period of time to see overall improvement and that may be frustrating you. Think of which one you really enjoy, how much time you have to put into each sport. Do you like the track group generally? What about the tennis guys? (aside from the ones bringing you down). Who do you enjoy more socially? If you play on a college team those are the people you hang with and have a chance to be lifelong friends with. So I don't have any answers, just giving you questions to think about. You have time to be good at either one and meet your goals, you have to decide which is more fun for you. That is the one you will be better at.
I answered tennis to all of those questions, so that means something. ThankYou so much. I'm definitely gonna stick with tennis. Made me realize what's really important.