View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #12481
crosscourt
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansaephanh View Post
The volkl 10s don't have the feel I enjoy. I really like how crisp this stick feels, but I've yet to put poly in it lol. I'm scared i'll just turn it into just another stick. The Volkl 10s always seem to lack feel and feel sluggish to me. I can't quite put my finger on it. It feels more like a Diablo mid than a Prestige 600 you know?

Definitely not the feel. I bough this racket because since first hit, it had the feel of the old POGmid's sweetspot, but more forgiving. Crisp, pure control, just enough plow, with great mobility. I just feel that certain aspects of my game have really been complimented well by open patterns. Slightly heavier serves, a teeny bit more spin, and a nice powerful feel.

I'm trying to find the perfect set up for both my prestige and my black ace. Nothing beats the feel of fresh synthetic gut, but the extra spin and low powered polys have just took my game to a more consistent level. Which is nice
I have the YT IG Prestige mid strung with Signum Pro Hyperion and the spin and power are exceptional. Give it a try.
crosscourt is offline   Reply With Quote