View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #2336
BobbyOne
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonP View Post
You would be on better grounds to call me a "liar" if that's the only thing I said about this whole question of invention. I didn't. Calm down and read more carefully.

Look, you're the same one who thinks Haydn is the Roy Emerson of "classic" "mucic," so excuse me for not thinking so highly of your self-proclaimed expertise. And I never even said you should change your mind, as you're wont to do regarding your idol Rosewall all the time.
NonP, I'm sorry for "liar" but I have clearly shown that you have changed your mind within of a few minutes (I have quoted your words). I use to read the words of posters very carefully...

Your high opinion of unfeeling Haydn shows me that you have not been impressed by classic music that much. You probably have not "understood" Bach, Mozart, Beethoven and Schubert...

The next changing of your mind: You yet have insinuated I should change my opinion. Every reader can read your words clearly.

You have not understood my admiration for Rosewall. I never admired Muscles alone. I also admire Laver, Gonzalez,Roche, Tilden, Vines, Nüsslein, Kovacs, Segura, Gimeno and others. I specially admire those who are underrated by the fans and experts.
BobbyOne is offline   Reply With Quote