View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #60
90's Clay
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecon View Post
If anyone here actually watched Oprah's interview with Armstrong they would have heard Lance say that the riders (him included) knew when to dope so that it would be out of their system before they were tested. Since testing in tennis is even more predictable -usually players are tested after they lose a match in a GS or win the tournament - then I would say doping is very plausible. And players are allowed to miss 2 OOC tests in 18 months before they are penalised. That means if they aren't clean when the tester comes a knocking they can just hide in their panic room. Don't be naive folks.

That makes sense.. I dont buy the fact these pro players don't know when they are getting tested. I'm sure there are some stooges around that will give up the testing dates. Get tested and get some EPO in your system right afterwards. Its been going on for years in all sports. You'd have to be a complete naive moron to think otherwise

I love how Naive people are in America too. They are so heartbroken and amazed Lance could possibly have been doping.. You dont win that many Tour De France titles without some boost. IMPOSSIBLE. They should have been looking to slam him years ago during the fact.. Not 10 years after the fact

Last edited by 90's Clay : 01-20-2013 at 05:06 PM.
90's Clay is online now   Reply With Quote