View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #28
BeHappy
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintintu View Post
Silly post OP! Of the six names there, Harrison is really out of his depth - the other five are on their way pretty much to the top, but certainly not Harrison. I guess you are American? I suspect that each of Tomic, Raonic, Dimitrov, Dolgopolov and Nishikori will spend some time inside the top ten. Harrison is nowhere near that level - he is top fifty standard and will be there long term in my opinion. Dimitrov has no power!? Haha did you watch Brisbane a few weeks ago?! Dimitrov gave Murray all sorts of problems and Murray was extremely impressed with him - so I think he is a better judge than you. Tomic has plenty of speed and has excellent movement in general and really put it up to a flawless Federer for two sets last week. I think you might have been trying to get people riled up with your silly post. Two cents.
I'm not from the US, UK actually, I saw him take a set off Murray in the AO last year and was very impressed with his big, safe spinny forehand, big serve, good movement, good volleys, good touch and solid backhand.