View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #29
tacou
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintintu View Post
Silly post OP! Of the six names there, Harrison is really out of his depth - the other five are on their way pretty much to the top, but certainly not Harrison. I guess you are American? I suspect that each of Tomic, Raonic, Dimitrov, Dolgopolov and Nishikori will spend some time inside the top ten. Harrison is nowhere near that level - he is top fifty standard and will be there long term in my opinion. Dimitrov has no power!? Haha did you watch Brisbane a few weeks ago?! Dimitrov gave Murray all sorts of problems and Murray was extremely impressed with him - so I think he is a better judge than you. Tomic has plenty of speed and has excellent movement in general and really put it up to a flawless Federer for two sets last week. I think you might have been trying to get people riled up with your silly post. Two cents.
Lol Harrison out of his depth compared to Dimitrov? These young guys are all on par. Raonic and Nishikori have been more consistent, Tomic has the slam QF, everything else is about even. None of them look more than top 10 players right now.
tacou is offline   Reply With Quote