Who was a threat to break through?
- Almagro blew it mentally, it was his to lose (although against Ferrer and not Nadal).
- Stanislas was unfortunate against Djokovic (it really could have gone either way).
- Tsonga came very close against Federer, but was outplayed during the tie breaks and a few key points (also very close match).
- No one has come close threatening Murray this tournament.
- I missed the Berdych vs. Djokovic match, but from the scoreline and commentary it seems it was business as usual.
So the top 4 were threatened in only three matches this tournament ahead of the semi-finals and two of the three matches were in the quarterfinal stage. That's a poor showing from the round of 16 guys imo.
Disclaimer: I'm NOT a coach...
Real tennis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDqnkLJ9BtM