View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #1486
Buford T Justice
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerforward71 View Post
Cannot AGREE more with you here. I am expreiencing MORE than normal tension loss with polys that I know not to lose tension that quickly. Then string movement starts and spin and control SUFFER significantly. So far this is my only issue with this new racquet. I may have to go tighter, it does recomend 54-64 and I have not gone past 57. Ill let you know when I can test the low tensions but NOT SURE its gonna be the same with this open patter but I could be TOTALLY wrong as I was before tring low tensions....
Center-

I am trying out the top of the range (64 lb) tonight (hopefully) and will see how it plays. But, it will likely take a number of hours of play to tell if higher is better (i.e. until I start to see string movement and severe notching).

After trying the top of the range, if string life still reeks Ill probably go way down (upper 40's?) just to see if that helps.

If it doesnt, Ill give up and just go with a cheaper poly and restring often. Hello Klipper USA and Golden Set! I guess we are going to be good friends.....
Buford T Justice is offline   Reply With Quote