View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #7612
Ross K
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
I didn't see the game tonight, but when I heard Hazard got sent off for kicking a ball boy, I was pretty embarrassed.

I got home and saw it, what's all the fuss about? A 17 year old was lying on top of the ball to stop Hazard getting it, he dislodged it with his foot and carried on. Good on him I say.

I saw the ball kid saying he would be doing it during the game on Twitter. Chelsea had already complained about them not giving the ball back and informed the referee. Obviously Swansea had told them to not give the ball back, it happens. Just a shame nothing was done about it when it first happened and it was brought to the attention of the referee earlier.
It's ridiculous. I just read about the idiot ball boy being on twitter before game saying to watch out for his time-wasting antics... WTF?! Shouldn't HE be disciplined and investigated? Actually, maybe the likes of Villa or Newcastle should sign him up?

Anyhow, you do have to say big congrats are defintely due to the highly impressive Laudrup and Swansea.