View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #26
Mainad
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie Mauresmo View Post
The only reason Murray is included in this elite group is because he's from a western nation. Do you honestly believe if Andy Murray was from Russia or Iran he would be included in this top group by the western press?
Absolutely, yes.

Quote:
1-5 in grand slam finals is terrible because it proves Murray has a block he just can't beat the elite players when it matters the most.
But he did, just 4 months ago! He's done it once, he can do it again. He is the only player in the Open Era to have made the final of the next Slam following his first Slam win. Djokovic, Federer and Nadal never managed to do that!

Quote:
The only reason Murray is included is because the western media are desperate they want one their guys included when he doesn't deserve it. Murray needs to earn it and winning one slam isn't good enough to be a part of this elite group. To be a real champion a player needs to be a multiple slam champion someone that can rise and prove he is worthy. Murray's one slam only proves he had a hot moment that's it.
Oh get over yourself! Exactly how many players on the tour have had 'this hot moment' you so casually refer to? I'm afraid you just like to keep posting anti-Murray threads whenever you have the opportunity. You are neither impartial nor fair. Would you like him any better if he came out as gay? Oh I forgot, you said you think he is ugly, so I guess even that wouldn't sway your opinion!

Why do you post about Murray at all? You said earlier that you think he is only a short step ahead of the lower ranked players so why don't you start some threads about Ferrer or Berdych or Tsonga, guys not from, in your definition, 'western nations'?

Until I see any such posts from you, you are just another sad, obsessive, delusional Murray-hating troll and anymore of those on here, we certainly don't need!