View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #13
NadalAgassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudwell View Post
I'm still not convinced he'll hit double digits. He's had one year in which he won a slam outside of the Australian. I don't think he'll win Wimbledon again, and unless Nadal comes back seriously hampered, he'll be hard-pressed to win multiple French Opens (though I do think he'll get one). He's good at reaching the final of the U.S. Open, so he's definitely got chances there, but a 1-3 record in the finals is hardly dominant.
It would be a surprise if he doesnt win atleast 2 more Australians (quite possibly more), probably atleast 2 French Opens (even if Nadal somehow recovers enough to win another 2, that leaves 2 for Djokovic until the end of 2016, which is the earliest one could see another winner there), and probably atleast 1 more U.S Open. That already takes him to 11. That is the minimum he is going to win IMHO. It wouldnt even take dominance, that is only 5 of the next 15 or so slams, which is far removed from dominance, and way below his recent ratio of 5 of the last 9, and this is all before he even turns 29 still. Arent you the one who predicted before last year that you couldnt see Serena ever getting past even 14 slams too.