View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #48
The-Champ
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie Mauresmo View Post

When Novak ripped off his shirt after beating Stanislas Wawrinka and I saw his incredible chest and his six abs I screamed

Novak has sex appeal and he's isn't afraid of showing off his hot body either.

Novak has charisma and that's something Roger and Rafael don't have they are extremely boring and they follow the script.

Novak: long face, long nose, long chin, eyes too close to each other and an abnormally deformed back skull. He is symmetrically ugly from all angles. If you need an example of how radiation after a nuclear blast can deform a human being physically, he is it.

Charisma? lol. During the olympics 50 journalists turned up during his press conference. The no-charisma Federer was swarmed by a thousand journalists. Charisma is when people pay attention to you without you having to act like a clown. you can be quiet as a mime, yet you command attention. Something Djokovic doesn't have.

Tennis: I have to hand it to him, he is the greatest player to play at the AO in the last 20 years IMO. As tennis fan, that's the most important thing here.

Last edited by The-Champ : 01-27-2013 at 04:07 PM.
The-Champ is offline   Reply With Quote