View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #17
neil1b
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres View Post
So let's get this story clear. Neil1b goes into the tennis shop and specifically orders the pink string, not so that he can match it to the color of his eyeliner and apparel, but just because he was to test his theory that there are no differences between colored strings and so that he can challenge TW Chris's view. Right okaaaay........
No, but since you want to go there Torres........I have an account with volkl and have probably also a stringer......... A stringer that tries the strings that come out. I disagree totally with the others and if you, I'm guessing a wanna be pro tennis player that hides on the boards and yaps, had that much insight........surely the racquet and string companies would employ you and you great knowledge of tennis to help produce their products.

Oh wait...... I must have hit a sore spot with the pink string as you probably were the one male that purchased the pink/black vapors to go with your knee socks ....... Toro! el Torres.

PS Chris is a tennis player and an employee....... He is not the end all be all of reviewing string.