View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #7638
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
Looks like Balotell is being seriously courted by Serie A sides and I think Mancini is cool with that.

Is it just me, or anyone else totally underwhelmed by him in the Prem?

On his day he can be unplayable. Unfortunately though, that day seems to arrive like one out of every ten games or something. His goals record isn't exactly Shearer-esque. His temperament seems, shall we say, highly flawed. There's always a huge tedious circus around him and his every utterance or bust up.

In short, I can't believe he'll be a big loss for City should he depart for Italy.
I think City will be fine, they will get someone else in the summer no doubt. It certainly free's up space and money to go after Falcao.

As for Balotelli, personally I wanted to see him go to Juventus. The way he played with Giovinco in the Euro's was fantastic, it would of been good to see them playing together every week in Serie A. I don't think it was ever going to happen, with Balotelli being an AC Milan fan and his poor relationship with the Juventus fans from his time with Inter. I'm not sure how it will work out footballing wise, El Shaarawy certainly seems to be the main man and the one for the future in Milan. Will be interesting to see how they link up.
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote