View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:05 PM   #38
beernutz
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis tom View Post
I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on this, there's nothing new ro be said so I'll just keep repeating my point:

IT'S ONLY TENNIS ! I'm not going to get into an internet ******* match over "two handed tennis". It just amazes me that you two feel you have to attack someone who comes here to share some tennis knowledge, doing the usual internet crap of demonizing and vilifying even going to the extent of dredging up ancient student reviews. You'se guys are either professors or students with too much time on your hands or typing on the taxpayers dime.
Famous LAST words? Probably not. Please learn to read and to interpret what you're reading before you start passing judgement mate. You can practice by going back and rereading this thread, noting who said what and in what order, to see if you can determine who started attacking whom. You likely also did not see the first thread started by the Professor alluded to by domosborn where he was an ***** to anyone who questioned the wisdom of using two racquets at once. I am going to predict you either can't or won't do this though, and given your propensity to resort to ad hominem attacks I'll just steel myself for another one of those.

Have a brilliant day.

Last edited by beernutz : 01-29-2013 at 02:08 PM.
beernutz is online now   Reply With Quote