View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:29 AM   #29
audioaffliction
Semi-Pro

The bag is pretty, but as dr325i said, it's not very functional. This drives me crazy because Head already has bag designs that are far more thoughtful in terms of interior and exterior utility pockets. I ended up buying a small travel kit bag from my local pharmacy for $20 to hold my grips and other small items that I don't want to fish around for in the bottom of the bag.

That said, there are a couple of nice things about this bag. It's well made and the outer hard shell isn't just protective—it carries some of the weight of stuff inside the bag so that it actually feels less heavy even when fully loaded. I personally find the bag very comfortable to carry—a surprise for me, because I normally dislike the dual shoulder strap style vs the regular backpack straps (as typically found on Wilson bags.)

At the end of the day, I think this bag is really for the Prestige enthusiasts (suckers.) And yes, I'm one of them. It's the 25th anniversary of the Prestige and I got my very first one, a TXP, for my 14th birthday, 25 years ago. Couldn't resist.
audioaffliction is offline   Reply With Quote