View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #190
Tony48
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis_Hands View Post
It is very interesting for someone, who doesn't know what else to say.
You have double standards and are merely surprised (and probably frustrated) that someone is calling you out on them. It's beyond the realm of possibilities for Djokovic to beat Nadal on clay but for Federer, bageling him on clay is just as normal as Sun rising.

Double standards.

I no longer feel compelled to defend Djokovic because you play by different rules when it comes to Federer.

Quote:
Oh, I see that you have no intention whatsoever to stand behind your claims. Your argument, as it is, is, that Djokovic may never repeat anythig like that, but all the talk about his improvement would still apply. Laughable, but not unexpected.
When Federer bagels Nadal on clay again, then Djokovic can beat Nadal on clay again

Quote:
What is silly is, thatyou think, that a pattern can appear just like that and disappear just like that.
What pattern? Two wins over Nadal, and it's a pattern? Your logic is not too sound.

Quote:
That is a fact.

It appears as if you realized that you made a statement that you are unable to back up. Fair enough. Next time, check your facts before making such a declaration.

Quote:
Oh, I didn't know, that he displayed that form before 2011. Sorry, you must live in another reality.
Displayed that form? No. Showed promising signs of being able to put together an amazing season? Yes.

Quote:
They did?

So, I will take your word, that you expected season like 2011.

Oh, wait, you didn't.
Just like I'll take your word that you expected Federer to win as many slams as he did within the timeframe that he did.
Tony48 is offline   Reply With Quote