View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #193
Tony48
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis_Hands View Post
Federer bageling Nadal on clay is a SINGLE occurence.Djokovic beating Nadal like a drum everywhere and straightsettig him twice on clay of all surfaces is a pattern. Do you understand the difference between the two? Apparently not.
I'm just going to use your logic and say that Federer gave absolutely ZERO indication that he could bagel Nadal on clay. 2005? No. 2004? No. 2003? And then it happened.

What's up with that? I need an explanation! Otherwise, Federer was doing something fishy. What was he doing that was a "future reflection" of him being able to bagel Nadal on clay? I need answers. I'm surprised that the ATP hasn't looked into this.

Quote:
7 wins in a row. On all surfaces. Are you going to tell me, that Djokovic is considered a better grasscourt player as well? Taking down 2 time Wimbledon champ and 4 time finalist(at the time) like it is nothing.
How can Federer bagel the greatest clay court player of all time? Taking down the reigning French Open champion like it was nothing. I need an explanation. There is absolutely no way that a legend like Nadal would lose like that to someone on their least favorite surface.

Quote:
List all the great claycourters, that Djokovic defeated while winning his clay tourneys before 2011!
Name all of the great clay courters Federer beat that prepared him for utterly destroying Nadal on clay like never before. How is that even possible? Something is fishy about that. I need an explanation.

Quote:
The difference being, that I never said such a thing and you did.

So you admit, that you didn't, despite claiming the opposite a few posts ago?
Did you expect it or not? If yes, please give me a detailed explanation of how he went from winning from 1 slam to winning 3 slams a year for 2 years. If no, then you believe that something is incredibly suspicious about Federer's sudden rise to being a super human.

Last edited by Tony48 : 01-30-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Tony48 is offline   Reply With Quote