View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #12754
JGads
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi I'm Ray View Post
^^ Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I went back saw the slight headsize and stiffness differences and it does look more interesting to me than the standard, the 11.7oz spec you weighted it to caught my attention as well. I'm looking for a frame to fill the last spot in the demo box. I've hit w/most of the rackets in the tweener range where now I'm not sure what else there is left to try that sounds interesting. Currently playing with an APDGT w/lead & leather around 11.7oz, 340 SW. On one hand I like firmer, lower powered stringbeds in the APDGT and really enjoy the older BLX Blade, and going in the other direction I was swinging harder and playing more aggressively with a PDR. Have any suggestions based on that? I'm going to dig up a link the frames I've already tried.
Depends what you're looking for. The Storm Team is softer and definitely more low powered than all three of those sticks. If you really dig those frames (esp the Babs) more than others, not sure if you'd like this one. Softer feel, more control, which is a combo I dig, while I've never gotten along with the too-stiff, too-powerful for me Pure Drive and APD.
JGads is offline   Reply With Quote