View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #7
Pro_Tour_630
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythomas View Post
You are too sharp PT. there I was trying to be anonymous ! Ok do you think the ps 6.1 is contributing to the issue ? I thought previously you said the aero is too stiff. I have edited the post now !

Also, I know racquets like the Pro Kennex range and the Head Microgel are supposed to be good for arm protection. Would they also help with a wrist problem ?
Wrist problems most of the time are from overuse,

Hard to tell exactly if ps 6.1 100 is the culprit , it is 65 RDC but has basalt to dampen shock. Is her grip the correct grip size? sometimes too big of a grip is not good and too small of a grip as well. Does she use wristy strokes? are you blasting volleys at her most of the time to improve her net game? Does she have the standard replacement grip that came with the frame? get her a soft replacement from volkl, not leather of course, use a thicker overgrip, use volkl dampener which dampens the string/shock very well. Like I said the strings even at 55 lbs would be harsh for an 12 year old girl if they were 16g even NG 16g, I would recommend 18g biphase at 45lbs, rest for a week and give it a try, if problems persist change frame go heavier 330g more head light 31cm more flex under 60, good luck