View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #84
Overdrive
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by star 5 15 View Post
The Gold Service only includes stringing for the 4 slams, masters series, year end championship, and in some situations davis cup ties. Therefore it would not make sense for "#578" to sign up for this service. They would go for the next step down Silver or even Bronze if they do not want a dedicated handle mold. I don't understand why you guys are dogging on P1 so hard. If they were overcharging for their services they wouldn't be servicing so many of the top guys in the world. There is a demand for their service and they charge accordingly. I've had conversations with Nate about customizing for myself, I play D1, and trust me, they are having no problem whatsoever finding clients. If anything they are struggling to keep up with the demand for their service.

Edit: I have also used P1, RPNY, and some no name services for my customizing and for an entire package of customer service, attention to detail, and quality of work, P1 wins in a LAND SLIDE. They are the best in the business plain and simple.
Okay, I didn't know that.
I have never said anything negative about P1's service and professionalism. It is just a conversation with other TT members on whether do they think it's worth the money or not.