View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #161
Crisstti
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecon View Post
Tell us then, why did the ITF find it necessary to test Nadal "6 or 7 times" since he announced he was coming back? Doesn't that seem a little much for an organization that has been seriously lax in its testing?

Read it and weep... http://www.iol.co.za/sport/tennis/ne...3#.UQxjeh0TJqU

I'd like to hear your reasoning. Why test a player, who has apparently been out with an injury, that many times? Or are the ITF conspiracy theorists too?
Lol, ask the ITF.  Just like you yourself would like to know why Novak seems to have been tested so little.

They went and tested Rafa after the French puppet show, so it doesn't look like their reasons make that much sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBlaze View Post
But what's the point of saying that? I mean except for aggravating the Nadal fan base? IF Nadal is doping, well then 100% so are Federer, Djokovic and Murray. Thus in that case there really is no need to single Nadal out.

If Nadal isn't doping, then all the "extra" suspicion on him means jack sh-t anyway, and so again there is no need to single him out.

Thus what does anyone accomplish by saying there is "more suspicion" on Nadal? Until unless you are just in a trolling mood, I just don't see the point.

As for the topic, sucks about Nadal's pain, I thought he would have recovered by now from that atleast.
Great post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0509 View Post
You should talk. Is there anything that has come from the Nadal camp that you haven't believed? If so, I have yet to see it. Is "gullible" your middle name?
Lol, my middle name?. It's you who goes: "it's all over the internet, so it must be true!".