View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #81
abmk
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Order View Post
I said he was moving quite well, didn't say he was moving like when he was in his peak.
by normal standards, he was just moving decent ... compared to his prime, he was moving downright terrible ...

Quote:
What thinking are you talking about? Rafa gave Fed hardly any free points but he certainly dished out the punishment. Nothing Fed could do.
the thinking that the stats on the RG 2008 site are downright wrong ...

of course fed wouldn't win, but if playing decent, he could certainly make it much more competitive ...

Quote:
No he didn't, peak Nadal was 08 WIM. In case you don't know peak = highest point. His level was higher in 08.
lol, so only one year for ****'s peak ? LOL ....

Quote:
No, he is 1W - 6L.
3-1 in 5 best 5 AOs ... I'm sure a feverish nadal or nadal @ his 6th best AO or nadal at 29+ would love to play someone like a younger , fitter, better version of himself or djoker in absolute top form or murray in absolute top form, bwahaha

oh wait, he couldn't even handle murray @ AO 2010 , when playing well ....
not to forget getting absolutely demolished by tsonga in AO 2008, two and half years after he won his first slam ...getting demolished by gonzo in AO 2007 a year and half after he won his first slam ...

your boy nadal is 4-5 vs top 10 opponents at the AO

federer is 13-7 vs top 10 opponents

oops !

Quote:
Yeah and before 2003 we have Fed blowouts at majors in the first round consecutively
none since he hit his prime ....and he lost in hard fought matches vs nalby and haas in the years previous to winning it ...

and given his injuries and style of play, nadal's not going to stay at a high level close to how fed is now ...

Quote:
bwhaha, desperate for what?
desperation to having to retort to trying to incite me because you were getting owned big time ...

Last edited by abmk : 02-02-2013 at 07:44 PM.
abmk is offline   Reply With Quote