View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #82
The_Order
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
by normal standards, he was just moving decent ... compared to his prime, he was moving downright terrible ...
Funny, Hewitt said he couldn't find any real decline in Fed's game. He said the FH became suspect but only against defenders like Rafa, Novak and Murray and Courier agreed. You'd think if the difference was down right terrible they'd have noticed...

Quote:
the thinking that the stats on the RG 2008 site are downright wrong ...

of course fed wouldn't win, but if playing decent, he could certainly make it much more competitive ...
But Nadal didn't allow him to play decent, he was just far too good.

Quote:
lol, so only one year for ****'s peak ? LOL ....
It was enough to beat woger's peak. Tell me when in Fed's wildest dreams would he knock Nadal off at RG? Nadal knocked him off his high horse at WIM.

Quote:
3-1 in 5 best 5 AOs ... I'm sure a feverish nadal or nadal @ his 6th best AO or nadal at 29+ would love to play someone like a younger , fitter, better version of himself or djoker in absolute top form or murray in absolute top form, bwahaha
Still got that crystal ball huh? We'll just wait and see how Rafa plays when he's 29...

Quote:
oh wait, he couldn't even handle murray @ AO 2010 , when playing well ....
not to forget getting absolutely demolished by tsonga in AO 2008, two and half years after he won his first slam ...getting demolished by gonzo in AO 2007 a year and half after he won his first slam ...

your boy nadal is 4-5 vs top 10 opponents at the AO

federer is 13-7 vs top 10 opponents

oops !
Yet somehow this crap player is UNDEFEATED against your hero at AO LOL! Most of Fed's wins against top 10 are from that **** weak era anyway. Rafa is 2-1 vs top 4 at AO. Almost 3-0.

Quote:
none since he hit his prime ....and he lost in hard fought matches vs nalby and haas in the years previous to winning it ...
Yet he has lost in the first round of his favorite major three times!

Quote:
and given his injuries and style of play, nadal's not going to stay at a high level close to how fed is now ...
You keep telling yourself that.

Quote:
desperation to having to retort to trying to incite me because you were getting owned big time ...
LOL what? I've absolutely destroyed ALL of your **** weak arguments. Nobody apart from rabid *******s thinks the era from 04-07 was as tough as 08-present.