Originally Posted by Phoenix1983
This is for popular (rock era) musicians only;
1. Roger Federer = John Lennon
2. Rod Laver = Paul McCartney
3. Pete Sampras = Bob Dylan
4. Bjorn Borg = Jimmy Page
5. Rafael Nadal = Jimi Hendrix
6. Ken Rosewall = Bob Marley
7. Pancho Gonzales = Elvis Presley
8. Don Budge = Jim Morrison
9. Bill Tilden = Michael Jackson
10. Ivan Lendl = Pink Floyd (as a whole)
Pop has nothing to do with rock.
" And when the bullied american saved his three death penalties, the steeled arm of the young swede began to shiver like it never did before"