View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #8087
boredone3456
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
Yeah, but seeing the same players play each other year round is boring and keeps other people besides me from watching it. I know for a fact that people have the same opinions as me here. This increases expectancy and decreases surprise.
Ferrer (#4) is not talented or has any skill. He can only beat lesser players at the mental game. Check his last match with Almagro for reference. Please, let's not go there.

Easy.

Obviously, the easy ones are Sharapova and Azarenka. This match between these too alone is a worse match up than Djokovic and Murray.
Okay, 3 more. Another one is Stosur, check her latest match with Jankovic for reference as well. The last two are Kvitova and Bartoli.

This is why I don't watch WTA anymore. Younger players like Bouchard will never see a spot at top 10 any time soon... not even top 50. This is because that tennis has devolved from skill to physicality which closes the doors to decent players but cannot last to other players like S.Williams which is disappointing.

You don't have to agree with my opinion. To each his own. But the facts are visible within the matches these women have played.
In response I suggest you look up what a pusher is..look at Woz and then try and tell me sharapova is a pusher because there is no way by any stretch of the imagination that she is a pusher. Sharapova is a poor womens Serena Williams in every way and if Maria is a pusher then you may as well try and call Serena one. Kvitova is a davenport clone and if you think she to is a pusher then you are wrong.

It is clear you really do not watch womens tennis because you lost all credibility by calling Sharapova a pusher.
boredone3456 is offline   Reply With Quote