View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #8
omega4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosssauce View Post
It depends on how good his footwork is overall I liked the vapor the best get that.
My footwork is pretty good. I'm always "shuffling" my feet and taking little hops during a point when I'm not running around the court. My energy level and endurance are pretty good to sustain this activity, plus I like burning a lot of calories while doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeTennis View Post
I would definitely go with the Vapor 9's. Their durability is actually not as bad as many say, and you can't beat the comfort and quickness. If you're playing 2 or 3 times a week, they should last a solid 4 or 5 months with casual play if not longer.
I lot of my research indicate that the Vapor 9s aren't too durable, which surprises me given how durable my other Nike shoes (cross trainer, running) are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BER256 View Post
I would suggest the Gel Res 4's. They are great shoes even though they aren't as aesthetically pleasing as the vapor tour 9.the vapor 9 is unwearable after several weeks. You do not want to drop 100+ just to buy another shoe in a month. THE GR4 has a 6 month guarantee and are the most under-rated shoes. THey cost 80 in TW and will last you about a year if you use the warranty. I don't know anything about the T22, but I would say definitely go for the GR4 or try out the GR5, try them out inside stores for sizing and fitting shoes if you want to.
I think the Vapor 9s are great looking shoes. I've heard great things about the GR4s but still think the Vapor 9s look fantastic.
omega4 is offline   Reply With Quote