View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #25
martini1
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
1) Incorrect. Serbian DC Team is paid to wear ST over their sponsorship uniforms...
2) He is NOT as big as RF and RAFA and definitely NOT as marketable as those two
3) I was the first one to say that he is getting MINIMUM out of Adidas. I did not think he was "merely" getting free shoes, that is impossible as I know some kids training in Florida getting free Adidas shoes from Adidas. However, my point was that he was getting minimum and could go to any other shoe company as he wished.
However, lately, it has been shown that Adidas is putting his face officially on their ads, therefore, they are paying him considerable amount.
His family got a contract on distributing ST in Serbia. This is a different deal.

But with his performance he is more marketable than Rafa. Rf has been popular since 04 and he got the best combo of personality and pr. However going forward Djoker is the one who will win more majors and likely be #1 more than Fed or Rafa. There is room for Djoker for sure.

As for the last point it's all speculation unless we have a reliable source confirming a new deal between and official dollar amount paid.
martini1 is offline   Reply With Quote