View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #56
omega4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Hell yes I will make fun of a teammate for wearing long pants on a 95 degree day. (We actually do have a guy on the team who does this because he doesn't think he looks good in shorts) And I will be shouting "suns out, guns out!" if they are wearing a sleeveless shirt. This is just part of the team dynamic we have and people are still going to go out afterwards for drinks to laugh about it all.

I would also make fun of someone who called a person to play pickup tennis all the while HOPING that they would say no. But since I don't think that anyone would actually do something so absurd I haven't had the opportunity to do so.
OK, so your first case of making fun of a teammate is all in good-natured fun. I think so long as your teammates are cool with it, then it's all good.

In the second case, even though I agree that someone who called a person to play tennis all the while hoping that they would say no is in poor taste, I would NOT make fun of them for doing so.

But that's just me. I believe in treating others the way I'd want to be treated and do my best to live my life accordingly. I think it's just one of those things that comes easier when I got older and turned 40.

I'm admittedly "old school" about things like that.

Last edited by omega4 : 02-05-2013 at 06:52 AM.
omega4 is offline   Reply With Quote