View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #82
wmilas
Rookie

I play with it stock. My favorite Bab overgrip and its good to go. I find it pretty stable headwise on off center shots. Its actually more stable than my old yonex stick. Its no players midsize for sure, but its pretty good.

Ok so I played with the topspin cyberflash last night strung at 50 for 2.5 hours. solid rallys and volleys then 2 sets of dubs. Was way more comfy than I thought, and way more powerful. Needs to be strung at 54 ish for me. If I had all day long to set up my shots I could spin it in no problem. On the run groundstrokes tended to go long. Volleys and reflex volleys were a tad long, but since I'm used to the bouncyness of gut, they weren't flying all that long. Feel was still pretty good, better than I thought.

There was not as much spin as a gut/poly hybrid Its a shame cause that was what drew me to the stick. Still lots of spin, more than my previous stick. I do have to say that I think with a little more tension the reduced spin will be a more controllable spin.

What I'm amazed about is that I just got over a bout of T.E. The cyberflash didn't jar my elbow at all. Pretty comfortable actually.

The lux 4g should be here today. I'll string it tonight and play with it Fri.
wmilas is offline   Reply With Quote