View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #7704
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PED View Post
I'll definitely check it out. I totally rate Lampard, he's won everything but the wc so he k kwa what's he's doing.

I'm not betting on Ross' spurs folding this year, they looked good today.
I'm with you there, with 12 or so games to go they look to be getting stronger, it's usually the opposite for them. I think it's getting fairly tight overall, with the City loss we are only 4 points behind them for second. At the start of the season it was unthinkable that the top 2 wouldn't be made up of the Manchester clubs. Spurs are just one behind Chelsea, Arsenal seem to be hitting form. If Everton get a big win at Man Utd tomorrow, they will have momentum too.

I think these next few months are huge for what will happen in the League over the next few years. Chelsea finishing outside the top 4 for the second year in a row, making it hard to attract players, the manager we want etc.. Spurs making it again, with more Champions League football and the money could catapult them into potential title challengers down the road. Everton, it could be what allows them to keep Moyes and Fellaini, which is big. I'm not too sure how it would affect Arsenal, they seem to have a good business model so i'm sure they would be prepared, should they miss out.
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote