View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #29
Ross K
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB1 View Post
Well unfortunately I am feeling a little unsure about this racquet lately. The control is sometimes not so great and i don't have confidence to swing out all the time. The 99s really only works with a full swing and sometimes it's all or nothing for me on full swings. Either I'm hitting winners or committing UEs. There are times when I'm hitting great and there are times when I struggle to keep the ball inside the lines. I don't have any of these issues with my 200g. I think my main issue with the 99s is the power level. Not sure if the poly is losing tension or if the racquets too too powerful in general? I have only logged around 8 hours with my current stringjob and played most consistently the 1st 2 hours. At first I thought it was just that I needed more adjustment time for the 99s and it still may be that? But if the extreme ups and downs continue, I won't be able to stick with it. Every time I switch back to my 200g I seem to regain consistency and the errors stop. Anyone else have this issue and did things smooth out?
Similarish to myself ^. Found when I went to my Pure Control a lot of stuff was back in sync more. Still not sure this will (or won't) come just with more hours logged. Not giving up yet though as there's so much I like about it.