View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 AM   #58
Start da Game
Professional

Send a message via Yahoo to Start da Game

sampras is currently the GOAT but nadal will overtake him in the future.......

in sampras time, too many differences between surfaces and a field that always had a surprise player or two up its sleeve at almost every tournament.......for example, arazi.......his overall career stats may not be all that great but he scored some legendary wins.......there were too many players like that and that made up for a great overall field.......

the cherry picking *******s as usual pick consistency and glory numbers against a bunch of goons from 2003 - 2006 on homogenized surfaces as the measuring yardsticks for GOAT debate........

no GOAT candidate was ever owned by his rival in history........nadal has tied fed to his shoelaces and swept almost every big tennis court in this world.......such is the pwnage.......

federer has failed at overcoming the nadal challenge........whereas nadal after getting clobbered in 7 finals, turned it around like a true warrior and showed the world that he's up for anything in tennis........

that is what makes for a GOAT in my book.......djokovic still fears only one player and that is nadal.......