View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #36
Crisstti
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF20Lennon View Post
It was the spur of the moment. It was obvious he was excited that he won and he said that in disbelief. Plus hes never played Federer. LOL GS champions such as Sampras and Mac and Laver think Fed is GOAT. Zebellos is a nobody. Nadal is the clay GOAT but thats where it ends. Nadal has taken too many breaks and lacks the consistency of ever being called GOAT.
In that case Fed lacked the competition to be considered goat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshs View Post
As far as the others, most of the tennis elite is dominated by Fed worshippers who still cannot believe that an elegant player with a 1 handed BH and small head frame can be dismantled by a simple muscular rustic boy.
Pretty much.

"I am very happy that Rafa come to Viņa del Mar, in my house, and that Chileans can enjoy it and learn from it. You always want to play against Nadal, Federer or Djokovic and here it would be special. Known him since he was 15 years and have always had a cordial relationship. I think it's the greatest on clay, one of the best tennis players in history and one of the best athletes of all time. "Nadal is to tennis what Phelps is to swimming, Jordan to basketball or Ali to boxing" Massú.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGy0...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Crisstti : 02-11-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Crisstti is offline   Reply With Quote