View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #12975
Murray_fan1
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
You know what I mean?! This thread is actually all about being a racketaholic. About loving checking out rackets. About the weird, geeky, OCD-ish love we all have and share in daily for this tennis racket malarky that occupies so much of our thoughts and deepest yearnings or whatever. If I ever start getting censorious and on people's backs - just give me a very sharp nudge, B.
I totally agree. Trying out racquets is one of the many true pleasures in playing this game. I would never discourage anyone trying out a stick regardless of their playing ability or style. I hope my response to Jack's post on who the target audience is for the Blade is not the reason for your above comment as this was not it's intent. I bought a Steam out of curiosity knowing full well that it is likely not going to be a good fit for my game. I might get surprised and find it to be the "game changer" or I might not. Hearing all the good things about the stick on this and other threads peaked my curiosity enough to pull the trigger as demoing in my area is a little difficult.

Now back to my OCD ish search for strings for the Steam. Narrowed it down to the Black Magic 15L, Topspin Cyberflash 1.35 and Signum Pro Megaforce 1.35. Leaning towards the Megaforce and Black Magic as they both seemed to hold tension very well.
Murray_fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote