View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #63
Chanwan
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisstti View Post
That he was going to test them in Abu Dhabi and see how it went from there. He couldn't play Abu Dhabi nor train for days because of the virus, hence what they say about the preparation time.

You just seem to lack reading comprehension skills.
And you seem both to be rude and lack comprehension skills.

Where did he say
"he was going to test them in Abu Dhabi and see how it went from there" in what I posted?

Benito specifically stated that
Were not lying to people; we never lie to people; its not our style, he said. His knees are doing well, but hes got this thing and this thing has stopped him from practice, from getting everything on track

And Nadal said that:
My knee is much better and the rehabilitation process has gone well, as predicted by the doctors, but this virus didn't allow me to practise this past week," Nadal said in a statement.
"Therefore I am sorry to announce that I will not play in Doha and the Australian Open, as we had initially scheduled.

And BOTH statements indicate that the virus, not the knees, are what's keeping him from Australia. Because of lack of preparation and training.

You may choose to interpret that as "he didn't get a chance to test the knees", but my interpretation is certainly closer to what they actually said.
Chanwan is offline   Reply With Quote