View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #436
chico9166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
Once again you are mistaken. If you knew anything about what we're talking about as opposed to just regurgitating what you've gleaned from skimming through forums we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If his positions were so mint as you say then why does he get very minimal ssc and racquet lag? If everything was so mint shouldn't his swing look like a pro?
If you can't answer that then it is you who doesn't know what they are talking about.
Dude, I teach this stuff..Have for many years. This is pretty elementary.

The fact that you don't know what's going on between 7,8,9,10 tells me all I need to know about your knowledge on the subject and corrective measure needed for the OP. I'll make it real simple for you....The arm cannot be rotated externally when the racquet is pulled....It really gets down to that...If you don't know what that means, or can't identify it on video, than look it up. At any rate, do not talk about how stretch shortening works (as some sort of know it all, expert) when you don't understand this necessary position..In the OP's case, it really is the crux of the problem.