Send a message via Yahoo to JRstriker12

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega4 View Post
Hi. I've narrowed down my search for a new tennis shoe to these 3 models:

Prince T22
Nike Vapor 9
Asics Gel Resolution 4

Which of these would you pick?

I've read that the Prince T22's are an all-around great shoe, with its weight being it's primary negative.

The Nike Vapor 9 looks great and is supposedly very light and comfortable, but it's relatively short life and weak durability has been mentioned as a negative.

The Asics GR 4 is supposedly more stable and durable with better traction than other Asics shoes (and on par with other brands), with the only negative being sizing issues (the GR 4 is long and pointy, like Adidas golf shoes).

So which of these shoes would you get if you were going to play 2 (possibly 3) times a week in recreational/social tennis and league tennis?

Thanks.
If you have a flat foot with low arches, go with the T22's. I switched from Nike Cages to the T22 and I'm very happy with the high level of support, stability, and cushioning.

-FWIW - is there any way you can find stores in your area where you can try them on? The final fit of the shoe may be the decider.