Thread: vapor 9 id
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:20 AM   #442
JGads
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Chi Sin Lo View Post
It's not my fault you're too lazy to look back and see what's been done already. It's like going to a dunk contest and do the same dunk, but with the other hand, and call it and brand new dunk. All the while, the same basic elements remain.

Sure, if you want to define originality as adding/removing a similar color on the small part of the shoe, that is damn near indistinguishable from a distance because the colors and the locations are so similar, while maintaining the same overall color scheme, then be my guest.

And If I am going to draw inspirations from elsewhere and make slight modification to an original design, I'd make a reference to it. Like what I did with one of the Wimbledon designs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Chi Sin Lo View Post
Wow, the hate is strong lately. And yours are all that great? Silence doesn't mean approval, it's because they don't care and are nice enough to not spoil your moment. But I'll remember it, what goes around comes around.
Are you 12? There are only so many color options with the ID's, so I hate to break it to you, but there will be many others in the world who will come up with the same design - exact or close - as you, and most of them will have never read these boards. Get a grip. They're shoes. Not original works of grand art that are being lifted.
JGads is offline   Reply With Quote