View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:03 AM   #327
Number1Coach
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaching32yrs View Post
Coach #1: How are your player's serve and forehand developing? I don't think he can make it counter punching. How do you make the transition from counter puncher to aggressive all courter? Are you willing to sacrifice some wins to go to a more offensive style? Are you willing to bring someone is just as a consultant to work on a more aggressive game plan? I'm serious.
As for counter puncher he has never been that he has always had and aggressive style we have for the last year or so been having him play more defense cause the offensive style is already there , as for the serve we just spent 2 months reworking it and will continue to make adjustments along the way , his forehand also , I know you may get this , it's a work in process ,seriously when someone continues to put on size it's a real pain in the rear for development , coming from a sport where 4 pounds can take away your knock out power or decrease your speed its easier to accept what I am dealing with .

As for bring on a consultant we have a place in Bradenton that he attends and when he is there we work with one of the top coaches at least 2 to 3 times a week and his staff but as for here in Ca there is only one other coach I trust !